It’s Time To Love Your Outdoor Spaces Again
Whether your goal is to lounge, entertain, dine or simply escape, we have the ideas, design capabilities, and the products – stone veneers, stone pavers, artificial grass, flagstones, and more – to help you create your ideal outdoor – or indoor – spaces. We’re ready to help you personalize your patio, porch, fireplace, walkway, home facade, driveway, fire pit and/or water feature to suit your aesthetic, seasonal pursuits, and budget… whether you’d like to do some, or all, of the work yourself, or have us help you.
Why Choose Centurion Stone of Arizona?
For over a decade, we’ve been helping thousands of Arizonans transform their homes and business with our:
- Selection. Our 2,000 sq. ft. outdoor display area – the largest in Arizona – showcases all of our products, which are laid out in different patterns and designs so you’ll know exactly how they’ll look before you buy
- Expert Advice. Don’t know where to start? Don’t worry. Our experienced professionals will offer you sound advice and walk you through design and installation, step-by-step.
- Quality. We sell the highest quality manufactured stone products on the market… this means you’ll never have to worry about breakage or fading. What’s more, our veneers absorb very little water which keeps them from freezing in higher altitudes.
- Affordability. Compare and you’ll see that no one – not even those big-box stores – can come close to our prices. Period. So, why use concrete when you can have the beauty of stone – and save money?
- Speedy Delivery. Orders placed Monday through Friday will be delivered within 24 hours. Guaranteed. Even better, we offer same-day delivery services – for no extra charge – if you place your order before 10 am.
- Easy Installation. Our veneers and pavers are simple to install – even for beginners. Alternatively, we’ll be happy to quote you a price for installation. Lifetime manufacturer’s warranty on veneers
- Availability. The vast majority of our products are in stock and ready to go.
- Choice and Flexibility. You’re in the driver’s seat so you decide on how much or how little, help you’ll need from us.
What Others Are Saying
My wife and I were looking for brick pavers for our backyard project. After searching – with no luck – for them at the big-box stores and other retailers, a friend suggested that we check out Centurion Stone of AZ. And boy, we”re we glad we did, because there’s no comparison! They’ve got way more choices (and they’ve got a huge yard with big displays of all of their products so you can get a better idea of how things are going to look), and their pavers were higher quality than what we’d seen elsewhere.
And what really sealed the deal was that they were even less expensive – by a lot!
Also, we’re DIYers and we had more than a few questions… all of which were answered completely by their staff. It’s the way things should be done.
As a result, our drab backyard is now our outdoor paradise. We love it and highly recommend that anyone who is looking for pavers, veneers, flagstones or artificial grass (we got some of each) go straight to Centurion Stone of AZ. Don’t even bother with the other guys… you’ll just wasted time and walk away disappointed.