It’s Time To Love Your Outdoor Spaces Again
Whether your goal is to lounge, entertain, dine or simply escape, we have the ideas, design capabilities, and the products – stone veneers, stone pavers, artificial grass, flagstones, and more – to help you create your ideal outdoor – or indoor – spaces. We’re ready to help you personalize your patio, porch, fireplace, walkway, home facade, driveway, fire pit and/or water feature to suit your aesthetic, seasonal pursuits, and budget… whether you’d like to do some, or all, of the work yourself, or have us help you.
Why Choose Centurion Stone of Arizona?
For over a decade, we’ve been helping thousands of Arizonans transform their homes and business with our:
- Selection. Our 2,000 sq. ft. outdoor display area – the largest in Arizona - showcases all of our products, which are laid out in different patterns and designs so you’ll know exactly how they’ll look before you buy
- Expert Advice. Don’t know where to start? Don’t worry. Our experienced professionals will offer you sound advice and walk you through design and installation, step-by-step.
- Quality. We sell the highest quality manufactured stone products on the market… this means you’ll never have to worry about breakage or fading. What’s more, our veneers absorb very little water which keeps them from freezing in higher altitudes.
- Affordability. Compare and you’ll see that no one – not even those big-box stores – can come close to our prices. Period. So, why use concrete when you can have the beauty of stone – and save money?
- Speedy Delivery. Orders placed Monday through Friday will be delivered within 24 hours. Guaranteed. Even better, we offer same-day delivery services – for no extra charge – if you place your order before 10 am.
- Easy Installation. Our veneers and pavers are simple to install – even for beginners. Alternatively, we’ll be happy to quote you a price for installation. Lifetime manufacturer’s warranty on veneers
- Availability. The vast majority of our products are in stock and ready to go.
- Choice and Flexibility. You’re in the driver’s seat so you decide on how much or how little, help you’ll need from us.
What Others Are Saying
My husband and I are so pleased with the stone work you did on our new home. As you may remember we had been working with another stone company and were ready to proceed with them, then after two missed appointments we walked into Centurion Stone discouraged and behind on our time line.
We really appreciated the way you made us a priority, coming to our house that afternoon to give us a bid, helping us to pick out the best stone and arranging the installation around our landscaping project.
We can’t tell you how much we appreciated your professionalism, willingness to work in our time frame and mostly the fair pricing you gave us. The stone on our home is beautiful and we couldn’t be happier.
Susan and Chris Schneck